Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-mnmesujs:173:8

Q: Will crank but will not start

Car cranks but wont start, after spark plug calibration i left plug wire unplugged on cylinder 4, seconds later car shuts off. Try to start up, cranks only. Got a new distrubitor, didnt fix the problem. I would step the gas pedal, even that would not start it. I would smell gasoline when i would pump the pedal. Can you give me a suggestion on what to replace, im thinking fuel pump would get it started.

A: I was looking up your year, make, and model...

I was looking up your year, make, and model of the vehicle and your engine does not have a distributor. Do you have the vehicle information correct? On a 2006 vehicle, it has a coil per cylinder and cam and crank sensors instead of a distributor. Verify the engine information and the model to make sure you are getting correct advice. On a 2006 engine, however, I think it may have caused a back feed voltage to the computer if you did not ground a coil properly and left it disconnected. My best advice would be to have a professional inspect the starting issue in person to make sure that the correct diagnosis is made. This way, you won't go around replacing parts that are not faulty.