Q: Car won't start

The battery is not dead, but the car won't start. I think it's a loose connection or bad starter.

A: Hi there. A loose connection at the battery...

Hi there. A loose connection at the battery can cause starting problems. The power and ground sides of any circuit need to have good connections for their components to work properly. A fully charged battery and a no start situation when the key is turned often results in replacing the starter, it’s fuse or relay. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the no-start condition on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.