Q: Replaced alternator but still not sending power to the battery.

I replaced my alternator. Afterwards, car cranks but battery still receiving power from the battery. Had alternator tested and it passed. And recently when I try to crank it, it doesn't fire up, just spins.

A: Hello. If your engine is able to crank all ...

Hello. If your engine is able to crank all the time and will not just start, the issue is not in the battery or the alternator. A good battery charge is required in order to even get the starter to turn the engine over. After the starter turns the engine over, the fuel starts getting introduced into the engine and the spark plugs start firing. Therefore, in this particular circumstance, I believe you have a fuel or an ignition issue. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified technician to to a fuel pressure test and an ignition test on your vehicle to determine if the fuel pressure is within specification and if the spark plugs are actually firing. If either of these are not the case, you have an ignition of fuel issue that needs to be resolved. For a more in-depth diagnose, consider having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your vehicle's loss of power to have this corrected.