Q: I have the check engine light on and checked for DTC's it says ECM set and CEM set

car has no issues just dont want to worsen anything if its a problem, the car got a new used motor with 70,000 mile on it , at about 99,000 miles about a month ago. So i have no idea what to do/if theres anyhing to do.

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Volvo. There should be specific alpha numeric "codes" displayed on the Code Reader. Do you see/have those "codes"? These will help pinpoint any faults and assess the issue. I would recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your trouble codes firsthand for an accurate repair. Good luck.

3. I have the check engine light on and checked for DTC's it says ECM set and CEM set