Q: I have the check engine light on and checked for DTC's it says ECM set and CEM set

car has no issues just dont want to worsen anything if its a problem, the car got a new used motor with 70,000 mile on it , at about 99,000 miles about a month ago. So i have no idea what to do/if theres anyhing to do.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Volvo. There should be specific alpha numeric "codes" displayed on the Code Reader. Do you see/have those "codes"? These will help pinpoint any faults and assess the issue. I would recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your trouble codes firsthand for an accurate repair. Good luck.