Q: How to install A/C blower? 2008 Mazda 5

asked by on December 16, 2016

How to remove and replace A/C blower

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

If you’ve never completed this type of job, I highly recommend having a professional mechanic replace your AC blower motor; as there are multiple electrical components, relays and other parts that can be damaged due to improper removal or installation. If you’re determined to complete this job individually, then make sure you purchase a service manual for your vehicle, and follow their step-by-step instructions. Best of luck to you.

Hello - the blower fan and motor are way up under the center portion of the dash, requiring the removal of most of the dash. I would highly recommend a blower motor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this component, getting your AC and heat working to cool and warm again.