Q: Q: Brakes

I just replaced my front brakes rotors and pads when I hit the pedal it vibrates just a little bit bit is this normal and on one side it makes a scraping sound just a little I used semi matalic pads is this normal

It is not normal for the brakes to pulsate after replacing the rotors. You will need to determine if the pulsation is coming from front replacement rotors or from the rear brakes that were not replaced by using the parking brake on caliper style parking brake rear rotor style brakes. If from new rotors then they were warped from new and will need to be replaced again under warranty. The scraping noise can be normal if you used metallic pads and should only be minor unless cheap pads were used. These seem to be more noisey than a high quality pad.