Q: My car is bouncing on the back end. I have had struts and shocks replaced, I have purchased new tires, and have had several balan

.

Hi Bre. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The suspension, wheels, and steering linkage all work together to make sure that your car can drive smoothly and safely. When one of these systems fails, the result can be a car that doesn’t want to stay in a straight line, and doesn’t drive smoothly at all - even on the rear of the vehicle. Although you’ve replaced the struts and shocks recently, it’s possible that wheel bearings are damaged, or the rear sway bar or sway bar bushing is damaged. It’s also possible that the replacement parts were not properly installed, aligned or tightened - or the air pressure in the rear tires is excessive. Before you spend money on repairs, it’s best to have a professional mechanic test drive and inspect the vehicle to determine what is causing this problem - so the right repairs can be completed.

3. My car is bouncing on the back end. I have had struts and shocks replaced, I have purchased new tires, and have had several balan