Q: Car at my husbands work, can't drive it

asked by on

Hi, I applied for a program called PRC through job and family services. One of their requirements to get me approved for repair help is to have 2 certified mechanics physically SEE my car and give me an estimate. I don't have the financial means to get it towed to 2 different places. Is there any chance one of your mechanics could come look at it and give me an estimate?

Hi there:

This is exactly what we do at YourMechanic.com - arrive to your location and complete inspections, repairs and routine service on most domestic and import cars, trucks and SUV’s. Simply contact our sales team by filling out this form to begin the process.

Was this answer helpful?
The statements expressed above are only for informational purposes and should be independently verified. Please see our terms of service for more details
  1. Home
  2. Questions
  3. Car at my husbands work, can't drive it

Get an instant quote for your car

Our certified mechanics come to you ・Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee・Fair and transparent pricing

Get a quote

What others are asking

Related articles

How Do Power Car Windows Increase Passenger Safety?
Power windows are responsible for approximately 2,000 emergency room visits every year. When a power window closes, it exerts enough force to bruise or break bones, crush fingers, or restrict an airway. Though...
How to Avoid Back Pain in a Car
If you have back problems, sitting in a car for an extended period of time can be excruciating. Even without back problems, you could experience discomfort and soreness from...
P2428 OBD-II Trouble Code: Exhaust Gas Temperature Too High Bank 1
P2428 code definition A P2428 trouble code signifies that the PCM has detected a problem in the exhaust gas temperature sensor circuit in bank 1, which subsequently contains the number one...