Q: Car at my husbands work, can't drive it

Hi, I applied for a program called PRC through job and family services. One of their requirements to get me approved for repair help is to have 2 certified mechanics physically SEE my car and give me an estimate. I don't have the financial means to get it towed to 2 different places. Is there any chance one of your mechanics could come look at it and give me an estimate?

Hi there:

This is exactly what we do at YourMechanic.com - arrive to your location and complete inspections, repairs and routine service on most domestic and import cars, trucks and SUV’s. Simply contact our sales team by filling out this form to begin the process.

3. Car at my husbands work, can't drive it