Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: check engine is on and speed is very low

You will need to have the engine checked and scanned to access the trouble codes. By doing this you'll be able to see if the engine camshaft variable valve timing actuator is working as intended. Make sure the oil and...

Q: Unknown oil leak in a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Engine oil leaks will generally get worse over time so identifying the source of the leak and repairing the leak should be carried out as soon as possible. These engine are known to develop leaks at the front engine seal...

Q: engine hesitates and knocks

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hesitation and knocking can come from several different components. The work you have done so far is perfect and allows us to focus on other systems. When it comes to hesitation the oxygen sensors...