Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: The car hesitates and jerks during quick acceleration

It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your fuel system. The fuel pressure regulator is one of the parts responsible for maintaining your fuel pressure at all rates of engine speed. Most fuel pressure regulators are controlled...

Q: Does my car require synthetic engine oil or any oil additives?

Take a look at any auto parts store today and you’ll see a ton of different options when it comes to engine oil. There’s conventional oil, synthetic oil, and even conventional/synthetic blends. Any oil can be used in your Accord,...

Q: Engine hesitating at idle and when accelerating

Hello. It sounds like you have a series of issues going on with your vehicle. The engine hesitation and lack of power are more than likely also going to reflect the Check Engine Light. If you are getting a hissing...