Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: Car hesitates and jerks at low speeds

Hi there. There are some common issues that can cause this. I usually start by checking to see if the car needs a tune up. Worn out spark plugs can cause this. I usually also check the air filter and...

Q: can I use 5w30 grade for 0w20 in engineoil for landcruiser 1ur-fe engine

Yes, per the manufacturer's specifications, 5W30 grade is the recommended oil for this motor.

Q: Q: Engine skipping.

The skipping you are feeling is the engine misfiring. Your engine coils, plugs and plug boots may need replaced. The valve covers may also be leaking oil into the spark plug holes and the cause of the miss fire. I...