Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Q: stiff gear change

Hey there. One of the problems associated with buying a used car is having accurate data on how the previous owner maintained the vehicle. When you mentioned that after diagnostics were completed, that the technician discovered that dirty oil was...

Q: Engine sputtering and hesitating

Hello. This problem has a number of potential sources. If you have serviced the vehicle on schedule, determine if the sputtering occurred gradually, or happened suddenly. The sputtering could be from a fuel filter, fuel pump ,or fuel pickup problem,...

Q: Recommendation on which oil to use

If you've been using full synthetic, stick to the full synthetic oil. Don't switch. My advice as for any car, especially the ones that burn oil, is to stick to whatever oil you were using, and if it runs okay...