Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: My steering wheel locks up and the car turns off whenever I slow down.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The steering wheel lock solenoid is shorting out when driving the vehicle. To fix this, you will need to disconnect the battery and remove the steering wheel and airbag assembly. Then remove the turn...

Q: Oil filter location in a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited

Hello. The oil filter on your car is located under the vehicle right next to the oil pan. It is a small canister shaped filter housing. You may have to remove the lower splash shield on your car if it...

Q: Q: Stalling when put into drive

Check the inlet air tube between the mass airflow sensor and the throttle body for cracks or loose connections. When you put the vehicle in drive it pulls the hose longer and when it's put in reverse it pushes the...