Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

asked by on November 01, 2016

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Engine hesitates when warm - 1997 Toyota Tercel

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. A few things come to mind concerning the lack of performance. First, camshaft timing needs to be checked. When the engine is...

Issue regarding acceleration

The model, year, and engine would definitely be helpful in diagnosing this problem. If it is a newer vehicle, then it is most likely going into failure mode due to some internal failure with the car's computer and a computer...

Oil leaking occasionally

When oil is actively hitting the ground in the amounts you have described there is a problem. The oiling system should be self contained and is not supposed to leak. It is possible that the leak wasn't apparent or the...