Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Q: Hesitation at RPMs lower than 2000

The vehicle may have unmetered air entering the engine, which is air entering the tubes between the mass airflow sensor and the throttle body. If there are no leaks, then the fuel trims in the data would need to be...

Q: Oil changing

If she uses regular oil, I'd change it every 4,000 or 5,000 if I were her. You can change your oil every 6-8,000 with synthetic, but I wouldn't change regular every 6,000. If you do a lot of driving, I'd...

Q: Hesitation, sputtering and check engine light flickering

The problems you are having may be the electrical harness intermittently loosing contact with the engine control module (ECM). The ECM may be loosing power intermittently from the main power supply. This is not a common issue; a qualified mechanic...