Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: Massive hesitation between 1-2 shifting and nearly dies occassionally at stop.

Hi there. It seems that the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve is stuck and not allowing the engine to run good causing the engine to hesitate, especially when shifting. Take the EGR off and clean it. Then put it back...

Q: Approximately, how long will a warranty last on a replaced or resealed valve cover gasket?

The engine valve cover gasket should last for about 8 to 12 years. If the gasket is leaking, then the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve is plugged up causing the engine to build up too much crankcase pressure blowing out...

Q: Car stalling, hesistating, and jerking.

This sounds like a fuel pump issue of low fuel pressure conditions or the fuel filter is clogged causing low flow. I recommend you have the system checked by a qualified mechanic.