Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

3. My car is stuttering as I drive

Q: Check engine light flashing, sucking fuel, procrastinating when accelerating...

This is a very odd set of symptoms. I would suggest ruling out any fuel-related issues as the poor fuel economy and lack of power could be related to faulty sensors like the throttle body sensor, mass air flow sensor,...

Q: Honda Accord air filters and oil additives

First to talk about air filters--K&N air filters are lubricated air filters. They have an element in them, but it's got oils in it. So, they do clean quite well and they flow a little bit better. If you have...

Q: Car hesitates while accelerating, check engine light on all the time

The Check Engine Light going on and off is most likely caused by an engine misfire. The intake manifold could be leaking vacuum when it is cold, and sealing up when the vehicle warms up. The engine running poorly...