Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Q: Misfire at hard thottle, rpms either dont go up when accelerating, or slowly drop as i accelerate

Hi - check your vehicle's fuel pressure when running, and under load. Your comment regarding "fuel trims ...erratic" gets my attention. If the pressure is not correct, check the fuel pump relay (possible burned contacts) and fuel pressure regulator. If...

Q: I was just told my rear differential pinion seal was leaking when I got an oil change.

There is a seal that sits in between the two halves of your differential housing which keeps the oil inside of this housing from leaking. The oil inside the differential housing keeps the pinion gears lubricated. It depends on how...

Q: Hesitation when the 1999 Honda Civic Sedan goes downhill

Going downhill? That's interesting for this. Normally, they get problems when you are going uphill. If it's hesitating going downhill and it's not doing it when it goes uphill, unfortunately on that, if you have automatic transmission, it can be...