Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Q: What other issues could I check, if I changed my coolant temperature sensor and my vehicle is still jumping or missing?

You need to fix that air leak. The best thing to do is buy a new intake boot. If you're short on funds, you can use duct tape or some other strong tape to cover the hole in lieu of...

Q: Car keeps running hot

Overheating of any kind will cause the cooling system to boil, creating the bubbling in the coolant jug. All of the parts you listed can make this happen if they are not working correctly. The question is which one is...

Q: Non stop jerking when gas pedal is pressed to floor

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Ford Escort. You may have to have the vehicle checked for misfires. You could have a bad coil pack putting out weak spark or the fuel pressure is low. It would...