Q: My car is stuttering as I drive

When driving the vehicle stutters. I have topped the oil up more than I have ever in any other car. there is no oil leak marks on my driveway

Q: The car hesitates and jerks during quick acceleration

It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your fuel system. The fuel pressure regulator is one of the parts responsible for maintaining your fuel pressure at all rates of engine speed. Most fuel pressure regulators are controlled...

Q: Leaking oil out of the front..not from the blow by hose

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 to leak puddles of oil while the engine is running. The most common causes are the oil pan gasket, front crankshaft seal, crankcase breather or valve cover gaskets....

Q: Car sluggish and jerky in only first gear

Among the possibilities are faults in the throttle position sensor, mass airflow sensor, vacuum leaks, a clogged fuel filter, defective EGR valve or control circuit, and worn out spark plugs and wires. A mechanic would simply investigate these possibilities sequentially...