Q: Tranny sliped now drives normal

Changed tranny fluid 2 days ago, it slipped yesterday, when I got home I lost drive and reverse now this morning it drives completely normal

Check the transmission fluid level. Proper checking instructions vary vehicle to vehicle but it’s usually imprinted on the transmission fluid dipstick. Typical instructions will require you to check it while in Park, hot engine, and on level ground. If it was not slipping prior to changing the fluid and filter, the fluid level may not be correct.

If you need some help with diagnosing your slipping transmission, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, help you assess the issue further and ensure that your transmission fluid is at the correct level. Good luck.