Q: Abs light randomly coming on. Sometimes can't get the lever out of parking.

The car drives well in gear.I haven,t noticed any skidding or aquaplaining. I had a sensor replaced twice after going through some deep water. Nothing showed up on the diagnostic machine.Thats why the sensor was replaced. But its started again .So clearly there is an issue.But without even looking I was told it was the gearbox.So I would like some advice if possible .please.

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module. This is a unit that controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is not working properly you may notice it inadvertently activating the ABS system causing the brakes to lock up randomly or simply causing the ABS light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your ABS system.

3. Abs light randomly coming on. Sometimes can't get the lever out of parking.