Q: I have electrical power steering. We replaced the motor but we need the electrical system reset. Can you do that?

I had my steering wheel lock up on me on the highway and the message board said "power steering" I luckily wasn't hurt or injured. What can be the issue? There is no power steering resivore and the wheel does not move at all.

Hi Darryel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If you have already replaced the electric power steering motor but need to have the error codes removed, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete a warning light inspection to remove these codes and determine if any electrical faults exist. However, if you need to have this issue diagnosed, you would want to set up a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr