Q: Honda Civic 2008 after replace blown head gasket car take long to start

asked by on March 09, 2017

my car head gasket got blown due to my friends did not tide the radiator cap after water check and car get heat and blow head gasket and after replacing head gasket car did not start properly and take long selfff to start please help

If vehicle is hard to start after the engine head was removed then you may need to double check the timing of the timing belt was set correct and the engine has no codes for the cam sensor set because of it. You may have timing off one tooth. You should also check engine compression.