Q: My car will not roll backwards in any gear even off an my car tries to go forward in Park an goes forward in every other gears wha

My car will not roll backwards and any gear with it turn off Or on and my car will only go forward in every gear

If the transmission will not go into reverse or roll back then it is inside the transmission clutch bands worn out or the reverse band servo piston is not moving. Have a transmission specialist test the transmission pressures to see if the servo or solenoids are working properly.

3. My car will not roll backwards in any gear even off an my car tries to go forward in Park an goes forward in every other gears wha