Q: I have a 2008 nissan armada the battery is brand new when i turn the ignition its not catching theres a clicking sound i try a few

When i turn the ignition its not catching its a clicking sound i try a few times then it starts

From what you’ve described, this sounds like potentially a starter relay going bad. The starter relay relays power from the battery to the starter and when it is faulty or worn, it will begin to work intermittently much like you are describing. I would suggest having an certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and help you repair it as necessary.

3. I have a 2008 nissan armada the battery is brand new when i turn the ignition its not catching theres a clicking sound i try a few