Q: AC blower motor quit, ABS and brake lights on - 2003 GMC Sierra 2500

Recently, I've been having some issue with the AC blower motor in my truck. It quit working and won't turn on. Also, the dash started showing the ABS light and brake light illuminated. The lights won't turn off. What might be causing this?

A: A common issue on the Sierra is a failure o...

A common issue on the Sierra is a failure of the blower motor resistor. This should be checked and replaced if faulty. The ABS Light being on indicates a fault in the ABS system, wheel speed sensors and or solenoid valves are often items that can turn on the ABS light. Fault codes should be read out of the ABS system to determine the cause of the malfunction. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will the tools and expertise to diagnose and correct both the ABS Light and Brake Light problems.