Q: Car keeps cutting off

My car keeps cutting off. This is the result of a problem with the fuel line.

If your car keeps cutting off, then this may or may not be related to the fuel line. If you suspect it is indeed related to a fuel line, then that means that fuel is probably leaking, and the vehicle us unsafe to drive. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, examine the vehicle’s fuel lines, and if necessary, the rest of the fuel system, engine management, and ignition systems, to properly diagnose the cause of your vehicle cutting off.