Q: Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

Your car’s message center (if equipped) is “information central” for a wide range of different things. It can show information about tire pressure, about doors that aren’t closed and a great deal more. Of course, there are a few things that you should know about the system so you can use it correctly.

• Some messages will only show once. After they appear, they automatically disappear on their own. These are generally purely informational in nature.

• Some messages appear and then can be cleared, but they will reappear when you crank the engine again.

• Some messages can be cleared but will reappear again if the problem persists.

• Some messages cannot be cleared until the problem is resolved.

• Some messages can be cleared by using the Reset button.

3. Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?