Q: Q: Car stalling while idling

My car will just cut off sometimes, but it will start right back up. It stalls mostly while idling or at very low speeds.

Your concern may be from improper air/fuel metering or malfunctioning engine component position sensors (camshaft and crankshaft). The engine’s computer relies on signals concerning the position of the engine’s internal components for proper ignition timing. A false or absent signal will shut down the engine for safety. Also, the vehicle is equipped with an idle air control actuator that may have a malfunction or the ports can become clogged with carbon build-up. Have an experienced mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, scan the vehicle data and look over the vehicle for a possible solution to your stalling issue.

3. Q: Car stalling while idling