Q: Car stalling while idling

My car will just cut off sometimes, but it will start right back up. It stalls mostly while idling or at very low speeds.

A: Your concern may be from improper air/fuel ...

Your concern may be from improper air/fuel metering or malfunctioning engine component position sensors (camshaft and crankshaft). The engine's computer relies on signals concerning the position of the engine's internal components for proper ignition timing. A false or absent signal will shut down the engine for safety. Also, the vehicle is equipped with an idle air control actuator that may have a malfunction or the ports can become clogged with carbon build-up. Have an experienced mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, scan the vehicle data and look over the vehicle for a possible solution to your stalling issue.