Q: I have a Subaru Impreza 2009 and the two charger ports do not work as aux and there is no aux cable input even though the radio aux.

cannot figure out how to get the aux to work the charger inputs do not register as an aux even when they have the aux cord and there is no headphone jack thing that allows aux even though it's supposed to have aux

Check the fuses with the auxiliary charging ports to see if they have burned. If the fuse is good, then there is an open or short within the wiring to the charging ports. The radio has an auxiliary wire attached to it to turn on the system. Check all of the wiring with a digital ohm meter to see if there is an open or a short that will cause the port to not operate properly. If you need further assistance with your charger ports not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a Subaru Impreza 2009 and the two charger ports do not work as aux and there is no aux cable input even though the radio aux.