Q: 05 ford explorer cranks wont start have spark fuel pump is workin what else cld it be??

Wont start.. cranks but wont start.. so we have a spark thats fine.. fuel pump is runnin.. what else cld it be??

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several other tests that you will want to run on the vehicle, or have tested. To start, although you do hear the fuel pump running, the fuel filter or a line may be clogged keeping the fuel pump from actually delivering it to the engine. This is why a fuel pressure test at the engine is best to rule out the fuel system. Secondly, your crankshaft position sensor may have failed. It can be electrically tested or replaced. If fuel, spark, and your sensors check out, then you need to look to the engine compression and perform a compression test. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 05 ford explorer cranks wont start have spark fuel pump is workin what else cld it be??