Q: Hi I have a chevy j1 2010 model. My remote is jamed and I can't start my car. It shuts off my fuel how can I reset my alarm to start the vehicle.

my remote is conected with the key and is not shuting off my alarm so my car wont start .I had the remote repaird but they did not get it fixed how can I reset my alarm

Hi there. The remote will need to be repaired or replaced and then the new remote would need to be programmed to match the computer system in your vehicle. Then your vehicle will start up properly. If you need further assistance with your remote, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Hi I have a chevy j1 2010 model. My remote is jamed and I can't start my car. It shuts off my fuel how can I reset my alarm to start the vehicle.