Q: how much does it cost to have a drive shaft installed if you take the driveshaft to the mechanic?

asked by on February 05, 2017

driveshaft needs to be replaced already have one just need an idea of the price of labor to install it.

Hi there. Our technicians come to your home or office 7 days week. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a driveshaft replacement service. Quotes cannot be generated via the ask a mechanic portal. Your request is being forwarded to customer service. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available.