Q: Transmission drives forward in reverse.

I had an issue with the TCC solenoid I change the TCC solenoid while I had the transmission open I put both shift solenoids in and one other solenoid but now when I put the car in Reverse it goes forward any ideals I didn't have this issue before I put these solenoids in

Hi there. When the solenoids were installed the transmission valve body gasket may have been split causing the valve body (brain) to have an internal cross leak inside the transmission worm tracks. This will cause line pressure to override the reverse clutch and allow the forward clutch to stay engaged when the main valve is in the reverse selection. I recommend replacing the gaskets on the valve body and re-tighten the bolts from the center to the outside in a spiral motion. If you need further assistance with your transmission, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Transmission drives forward in reverse.