Q: Cranks but won't start - 1999 Mazda 626

I just brought an 99 Mazda 626 4cylinder . It cranks but will not start. Ive checked timing belt it looks good and tight, checked spark plugs and they gets fire, just put new crankshaft position on and still will not crank.... Please help, I don't wanna just throw my car away.

A: Hello. You should have the vehicle checked ...

Hello. You should have the vehicle checked for loss of fuel pressure. If you have no fuel pressure, then inspect the fuel pump connection and check for power to the pump. If you have power to the fuel pump, then replace the fuel pump and fuel filter and retest. If you would like an expert to inspect the car before doing any repairs, have a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the no-start.