Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I adjust the position of the steering wheel?

The steering wheel in the vehicle is able to move up and down to accommodate drivers of different heights and driving preferences. This not only improves driver comfort, it also positions the airbag to be in front of the driver...

Q: How do I clear the HomeLink programs?

HomeLink buttons cannot be individually cleared, but they can all be cleared simultaneously. To do so, press and hold the two outside HomeLink buttons on the rear view mirror. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will begin to flash, confirming...

Q: How do I turn off the auto door lock?

The auto door lock feature automatically locks all of your doors, either when you shift out of P, or when you eclipse 10 mph. You can turn off this feature, in which case the doors will only lock when you...