Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the traction control?

The traction control system provides your vehicle with added traction during adverse weather conditions. This system can be turned on or turn off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is...

Q: How do I delete a speed dial number?

If you want to delete one of your saved speed dial numbers, you can do so easily: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob...

Q: When the hill start assist is active, will it make any specific noises?

Hi there. There is probably a loose heat shield on the exhaust system. Crawl under the car when it is cold, and see if the heat shields on the catalytic converters are loose or rusted off in spots. They tend...