Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

I just got a new transmission put in my car and it drives and reverse but won't go up hill.

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission...

Control arm

Hello. It would not be a bad idea to change the camber kit and control arm at the same time, as these components usually wear together. A faulty camber arm can indeed cause accelerated wear on control arms and other...

Removing the car battery from a 2012 S63 AMG

Hi there. There will be a bolt that is attached to a wedge that is holding the battery in place. The bolt will be next to the battery and the black box. You may have to remove the black box...