Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

My car vibrates when sitting still idling 20,000 miles on it and it's a 2016, just had oil change and tire rotation and went out o

Engine vibration at idle is due to either faulty motor mounts or an engine management fault (ignition, fuel, air induction, etc. but also including uneven cylinder compression and mechanical issues) or perhaps a combination of the two. The root cause(s)...

How can I safely drive with the trunk open?

You should not regularly drive with the trunk open, as it can pose safety problems, and is illegal if done without a purpose. However, if you are carrying a long object that does not fit in the vehicle, you may...

How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is an important safety feature that gives the driver visibility out of the rear window. Before operating your vehicle, you should always adjust your rearview mirror so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the rearview mirror,...

Car Inspection for Driving1500 Miles in 4 days

Hello, thank you for writing in. Taking a ten year old car on a that long of a trip should be fine as long as the vehicle is in good condition. There are absolutely a few steps you should take...

How do I check power steering fluid in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Your truck is equipped power steering. This helps the power steering fluid get pumped through the steering gearbox and turn the wheels easier. To check the power steering fluid. Run the engine to normal operating temperature. Turn the...

How do you reset the Maintenance Minder™ system with the multi-information display?

Your Maintenance Minder™ system should be reset after every service. This is critical, as the system makes service recommendations based on mileage. If the system isn’t reset correctly, the recommendations will be out of sync with what the car actually...

How do you check the brake and clutch fluid?

Without fluid, your Brake system won’t work (or won’t work properly). That’s a serious safety concern. If your car is equipped with a manual transmission, the clutch fluid is supplied from the brake fluid reservoir. It’s important to keep an...

Battery light flashing at low rpm basically at idle my battery light flashes

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

How do you lock the passenger windows?

Sometimes, particularly if you’re riding with Children, you want to make sure that the windows stay up. This is easy with the Altima. Just use the window lock button on the driver front power window panel. Here’s how to use...