Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I operate the radio/stereo?

There are three different head units available in the vehicle. The most basic one is simply an AM/FM radio, while the most advanced can play MP3s and DVDs. Some controls are universal across all of the units: In the...

Q: How do I delete a phonebook entry?

If you would like to delete an entry from your Bluetooth phonebook, you can do so easily, and with just a few steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say...

Q: Timing chain valve is bad

A worn timing chain can cause some camshaft timing to become erratic and cause a host of engine running issues. However, there is a tensioner on the lower part of the engine that is supposed to remove the slack automatically...