Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I choose a 12 or 24-hour clock?

Your vehicle’s clock is available in both 12 and 24-hour modes. To choose the setting for your clock, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch...

Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: My car is experiencing intermittent low beam headlight malfunction

The headlights on this vehicle are controlled by a multiplex integrated control unit (MICU) located under the left side of the dash on fuse panel. The MICU contains all the headlight controls inside as an assembly and the low beam...