Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: How do I customize the Auto Fan Speed settings?

The Auto Fan Speed settings control the automatic blower speed, and can be personalized through the audio system. 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: When you turn on the defroster/defogger, is the windshield supposed to defog instantly?

This can actually take a few minutes - and depends on the temperature and level of moisture in the air inside as well as outside the vehicle. Two things happen when you use "Defrost/Defog". The air needs to be heated,...