Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

A: To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply pre...

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: Where is the multi box?

The multi box is an extra storage compartment, located directly in front of your shifter. To open the multi box, lift the lever on the box’s lid up.

Q: How do I answer a call when using the voice recognition system?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, the sound system will be muted, and a ring will be played through the speakers. To answer the call, simply press the phone/voice command button once.

Q: How do I change the language?

The multi-information display can operate in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Selecting which language you would like the system to use is easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press...