Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: How do I choose the color theme?

The multi-information display has four available color themes that you can choose from. Choosing a color scheme takes only a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...

Q: How do I customize the Memory Remote Recall?

The Memory Remote Recall feature remembers the seat and side mirror settings that were last used by a driver, and returns to those settings when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the vehicle. To turn the...

Q: Sat Nav/Audio Screen does not come on

Unfortunately, when something like this happens, there is not easy fix. It would be ideal if there were a fuse or something in the back of the radio that could be replaced to resolve this. However, when this happens the...