Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

A: To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply pre...

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to my cell phone?

If you would like a private phone call, or you are done driving, you can transfer a Bluetooth call to the cell phone. To do so, press the Phone Send button, and then command “Transfer call”.

Q: Emergency brake in 2000 Honda CR-V stuck

Hi there! I suspect that the parking brake cable is stuck or that the brake shoes have become stuck. Parking brake cables may become frozen in colder environments because the water around the cables freeze. They also may stretch and...