Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?

You can choose whether the clock is in 12-hour time, or 24-hour time, with just a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the...

Q: How do I select a play mode while using an iPod?

When playing an iPod through the audio system, you can use the audio controls to select the play mode for the iPod. To do so, press the Setup button, then rotate the selector knob to the desired play mode, and...

Q: I am looking for an oxygen sensor for my 2004 Honda CRV

Hi there. Your vehicle has several oxygen sensors that are used for the engine to run properly. I would need to know what codes are coming up to know which one of the sensors it may be. I would usually...