Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: Interior is falling apart, need help

Walk through any classic car show, glance at a car's interior, and usually the most prominent, gleaming feature of a 50’s vehicle will be the dashboard: beautifully painted metal, adorned with brushed aluminum or chrome, shining brightly. Sadly, while being...

Q: How do I register an Intelligent Key?

Before using an Intelligent Key, you must have it registered. This can only be done at a dealership. Tips You can have up to four registered Intelligent Keys.

Q: My motor makes a strange sound

Hi there. What type of sound is it making? What do you consider strange? With such low mileage, have you had the dealer check the noise and provide an explanation? If there is something amiss with the engine, it will...