Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

A: To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply pre...

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: How do I open the second row in-floor storage bins?

The second row in-floor storage bins are on the floor, between the front seats and the rear seats. The storage bins have a small handle which lifts open to open up the bin. Tip You may have to move the...

Q: How do I use the Compass feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Compass feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to have a compass displayed on the DIC. To access the Compass feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Vehicle Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons...

Q: How do I use the power moonroof auto-open and close feature?

The auto-open and close features allow you to open or close your moonroof with one touch of the button. To use the auto-open, simply pull the power moonroof switch (located next to the moonroof) rearward firmly, and release immediately. To...