Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: How do I change the distance units?

Your distance and measurement units can be displayed in two different ways: miles and gallons, or kilometers and liters. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on...

Q: How do I decline a call when using the voice recognition system?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, the sound system will be muted, and a ring will be played through the speakers. To decline the call, press the mute/hang up button once.

Q: Recently had the IMRC rotary valve assembly replaced. One day later and I'm getting P1078.

Hi there. Some additional diagnostic tests will be necessary to identify the problem. The P1078 testing diagrams show that there are possible issues with a solenoid valve, a sensor, a vacuum leak, or an electrical issue. A certified mechanic will...