Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

3. How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: How do I change the folder with the steering wheel controls?

You can skip folders on an MP3 or WMA disc, or a USB device with the steering wheel controls. Press and hold the Up button for more than 1.5 seconds to skip to the next folder, or press and hold...

Q: How do I store a new number?

You can add a new contact to your Bluetooth phonebook with just a few steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Transfer Entry”. 4. Following the prompt, say the...

Q: Q: AC not working

The most often cause of the AC not working on a car is low refrigerant. The system is a sealed system, meaning that if the system is low it's because you have a leak. Leaks can come from a simple...