Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

A: To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply pre...

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

Q: How do I know which side of the car the fuel tank is on?

Some cars have their gas tank on the driver side, and some on the passenger side. As a result, it can be hard to remember which side of the vehicle your fuel tank is on. The fuel gauge is designed...

Q: How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

You can very easily make a hands-free phone call using your voice recognition system, as long as your phone is paired: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Call”...

Q: What do the turn signal indicators mean?

The turn signal indicators are located on your instrument panel. When one of the turn signal indicators is flashing, it means the corresponding turn signal is currently on. If both turn signals are flashing simultaneously, it means that your hazard...