Q: How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I hang up a call with HandsFreeLink?

To hang up a HandsFreeLink call, simply press the hang-up button. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.

I had an oil change on Friday -- dash indicator still says I am at 10% oil

Synthetic oil is primarily designed for high performance driving and high mileage driving, although it will not hurt your vehicle at all. The 10% dash light is an indicator that is measured by the amount of mileage in between oil...

my car won't start

This can happen for a wide variety of reasons. Unfortunately, without additional detail this cannot be diagnosed properly without inspecting the car. I would recommend having a certified expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose...

Sliding door not closing.

The door is on a track and on rollers in that track. If the track is blocked or the rollers are broke could bind the door. The door has several safety items that cannot tell the difference between someone in...