Q: froze wheel hub bolts and calipers screw pins

What's the best way to free up the wheel hub bolts and also my caliper pins are froze. I used Liquid wrench/ hammer still didn't move after multiple hits to set vibration. I tried acetylene and oxygen torch a little but it didnt help either!

When it comes to frozen, rusted, corroded and seized parts, it will take time, a lot of heat and liquid wrench. From personal experience, I find PB blaster works better than liquid wrench. Try getting the part real hot with the torch and then spray the liquid wrench on the part and let it soak for a half hour. Try and break it loose. You may have to do this several times until the liquid makes it all the way into the part and breaks up the rust. If after several tries the parts do not start to loosen then you may need to replace the entire spindle assembly, caliper bracket, and caliper as well as other parts like bolts and slides. Do not be concerned with using a lot of heat since if you cannot get them loose you will be replacing them. Just remember that if a part has rubber seals, like a brake caliper does, that part will need to be replaced anyway if heat was applied to get it off. If after trying all of this, you’re still unable to get the job done, you should contact a professional technician, such as one available through YourMechanic, to help you get the seized bolts off and replace your brake calipers.