Q: Q: Hesitation when accelerating

Only on drive it reves up and down. Until 30 mph. Then boges down till aout 40 mph.. Then seems to run fine.just goes up and down. It just started all of a sudden.. Truck has always ran good and strong.. Still runs strong.. Just has problems at take of. Changed the tps that did nothing

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. Other things like a vacuum leak or faulty ignition components such as bad spark plugs or spark plug wires may also cause this kind of hesitation when accelerating. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Hesitation when accelerating