Q: What can cause the abs stablelink and traction control to turn off at the same time

When driving for a little bit the lights just Bing and all of that is disingauge sometimes she I put my foot to the pedal and sometimes while just driving

The ABS and traction control lights and stab-link may share inputs from different sensors like the wheel speed sensors. You would need to test all of the systems to see if they all have the same failure as an input from one of the wheel sensors.

3. What can cause the abs stablelink and traction control to turn off at the same time