Q: How many camshaft sensors are there in my 2003 infiniti m45? 2003 Inifiniti M45

I changed all the spark plugs and my car is still running like shit. I tool it somewhere and they said change the camsha position sensor. Now idk if it's 2 or one. Cause I know the crankshaft sensor is one or two but u can't remember

Hello - there are actually 3 sensors that report camshaft position and timing information to engine management. There are 2 intake valve timing position sensors (one for each bank of cylinders), and a camshaft timing sensor. These all report camshaft timing information, and how cam timing shifts during engine operation, to the engine management computer. I believe failure of any of these 3 sensors causes a P0340 problem code. Check your problem codes to see what is being reported. Hope this helps clarify!

3. How many camshaft sensors are there in my 2003 infiniti m45? 2003 Inifiniti M45