Q: How many camshaft sensors are there in my 2003 infiniti m45? 2003 Inifiniti M45

I changed all the spark plugs and my car is still running like shit. I tool it somewhere and they said change the camsha position sensor. Now idk if it's 2 or one. Cause I know the crankshaft sensor is one or two but u can't remember

Hello - there are actually 3 sensors that report camshaft position and timing information to engine management. There are 2 intake valve timing position sensors (one for each bank of cylinders), and a camshaft timing sensor. These all report camshaft timing information, and how cam timing shifts during engine operation, to the engine management computer. I believe failure of any of these 3 sensors causes a P0340 problem code. Check your problem codes to see what is being reported. Hope this helps clarify!