Q: 2008 Suzuki SX4 not going into gear

After driving through flood waters, my car won't shift into gear. It starts, but when I press down on the clutch, it won't shift gears.

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. It sounds to me like there is some sort of mechanical binding in the shift linkage, probably requiring some level of disassembling and cleaning. Also, some rust might have formed somewhere underneath the car. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the shifting problems with your vehicle and replace any damaged parts.