Q: My sister have a 2012 Chevy cruz 1.8L. Her a.c. is not working. We change the fuse and it blow cold for about 30 minutes and then

asked by on July 16, 2017

A.c. not working. Change fuse and a.c. works for 30 minutes and fuse blow. Keep changing fuse and keep blowing

Hi there. In most cases when a fuse continues to pop, it’s due to an electrical short somewhere in the system or component in which it is powering. This could be due to a faulty electrical harness connection, exposed wire inside the compressor or condenser or other AC component. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an AC not working inspection to determine the source of this problem and recommend or complete the right repairs.