Q: Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

3. Q: Brake light comes on.

Q: Car overheated and blew out coolant

Coolant can leak from a variety of places. The system, when warm, is under pressure; 22 psi on your A4 Quattro. Even when the engine is at normal operating temperature, when a sudden leak occurs, it can “blow” everywhere. If...

Q: Q: ABS/brake lights on

Typically when a vehicle has the ABS light appear on, the brake light will appear right along with it. When this happens, the next step would be to use a automotive scanner to communicate with the ABS module. This will...

Q: Why is my brake warning on my dash on?

The brake light is an indicator that is used for many different reasons. The light can be for low fluid levels in the brake master cylinder, ABS backup failure light, parking brake light switch, and the dash test circuit. The...