Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

A: Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch n...

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

Q: I need to know if I am being ripped off

They sell a kit for $85 via Bonanza for your Audi A4. A timing chain solenoid replacement usually calls for about ~5.1 hours of labor which can average out to around $100 per hour. So I would expect around $800...

Q: Brake lights are not bright, drivers can barely tell I am braking

Hi. There are 2 likely possibilities for your poor lighting. The first is a bad ground connection, limiting the power that can electrically flow through the light bulbs. The second possibility is that the wrong bulbs have been inserted in...

Q: Slowing pull to right

The ESP means there is a fault detected in the stability system. Wheel speed sensors are a common cause of ESP issues and most likely will log a fault. The faults should be read out of the ESP module. Another...