Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Brake Light Bulb Replacement $82.53 - $108.91 Get a Quote

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

The display on my car went out

The display should have a function button that allows the menus to be changed. If the display does not work in any of the menus, it is possible that the display is failing. The displays generally do not last the...

My car is experiencing intermittent low beam headlight malfunction

The headlights on this vehicle are controlled by a multiplex integrated control unit (MICU) located under the left side of the dash on fuse panel. The MICU contains all the headlight controls inside as an assembly and the low beam...

Car shakes after driving for 5 minutes.

These could be two separate issues, but they could also be related. The brake booster uses engine vacuum to provide braking assist. So, if you are having engine performance problems, you might also have a lack of braking assist. This...

AC squeaking

Your vehicle only uses a single serpentine belt. So, if you're only hearing the noise when the A/C is turned on and not all the time, the belt and tensioner are not to blame. My guess is that the noise...

Donde esta ubicado el fusible o relay de los fog lights en 2008 Dodge charger SXT

The fog light fuse and relay are usually in the under hood fuse box. If the lights are not working, these components can be tested using a volt ohmmeter. Note that grounding is very important and failure of the lighting...

What is the price range to reset and/or reprogram the computer?

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost to reset or reprogram a ECM (computer) for a 2008 Volvo S80 with a L6-3.0L turbo engine.

ABS not working

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Lexus HS250h. The anti-lock braking system (ABS) is designed to prevent wheel lockup during emergency braking. The ABS control module monitors the vehicle wheel speed sensors to determine when lockup may...

Brakes failure - 2014 BMW X1

Hello. There is a recall for the brake booster intermittently not working and causing a loss of brake power assist. Contact your dealer to see if your car is covered under the recall.

Always trying to figure out why warning lights are on, what’s actually wrong?

The first thing I would recommend is to have YourMechanic come to you since you cannot go over 40 mph and do a thorough diagnostic check for the issues you are having. The lights on the dash all have a...