Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

Occasional hesitation and shaking, brakes engage randomly

Hello. I suggest to inspect two components for possible faults. It is possible that the accelerator pedal position sensor is improperly translating pedal position which will greatly impact the air-fuel ratio negatively which could cause a hesitation. I'd suggest getting help from a...

Limp mode on audi a4 quattro 2003

Hi There, A number of things may cause your vehicle to go into limp mode such as engine overheating, low oil pressure and many other things that may potentially cause severe engine damage. The purpose of the limp mode feature...

One brake light is not working

This should be a double filament bulb, which has two filaments inside. One works for the main tail light and the other is activated when the brake light switch is activated. Many times, one or both of these filaments will...