Q: Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

3. Q: Brake light comes on.

Q: Power steering, leak, and groaning noise.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a sign of a failing power steering pump which is what the groaning sound and stiff steering will come from. It also sounds like you have a major leak coming from somewhere. If...

Q: Yellow brake light on & displays

Hello. A scan tool will not tell you why this light is on. It is on because the brakes are worn out. You need to inspect them and replace the worn out ones and install new wear sensors. These sensors...

Q: Brakes not working correctly, grinding when trying to stop.

Hi, I have read articles that would indicate that Ford has a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) for that year's model and for the lower control arm and several people are having the same problem. I would take it to the...