Q: Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

3. Q: Brake light comes on.

Q: Q: Is my transmission failing?

97 Thousand miles is pretty early for a transmission failure on your car, but not unheard of. Your description of the sound actually made me think of a front wheel bearing, though I wouldn't usually describe a wheel bearing as...

Q: brake lights stay on when driving

Hello. If your brake lights are staying on, even after a new stop light switch has been installed then it may be possible that there is an issue elsewhere. It does not appear that this model of vehicle requires any...

Q: What does the Anti-lock Brake light on the dash mean?

You have two lights on the dash that tie into your braking system. One is the brake light itself. The other is the Anti-lock Brake (ABS) light. The ABS light should come on briefly when you start the engine....