Q: Brake light comes on.

The brake light is coming on.

Hi, it sounds like the brake light switch needs replacing under the dash. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

Q: Battery replacement at dealer or regular auto store?

Hi There, I would recommend having a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic come to your location to replace your battery for you saving you time and money.

Q: Brake Lights don't work

If both of these features quit working at the same time, you may just have blown a fuse. If neither one of these are related, the problem may be two separate ones. The power locks are controlled by a...

Q: my rear brakes are making squeaking sounds

Wheel bearings will typically whine, howl, or grumble constantly so that is not likely. Disc brake pads have ears on the metal backing of the pad that rest on stainless tabs and there is metal to metal contact on...