After taking car to car wash there was water in trunk and...

Q: After taking car to car wash there was water in trunk and my back glass looked like it had condinsation in it

asked by on July 15, 2017

Why is there water in trunk after washing my car? I have factory tint and there are bubbles in my back glass. After washing and drying the car it looks like there's condinsation inside my back glass

Hi there. When water leaks into the vehicle it is due to a window seal or door seal that is worn out. Since a car wash typically uses high pressure water to clean the vehicle, water can leak into the car if a window seal is slightly loose as well.