Q: When I start my 2012 Honda Accord gas just pours out and it looks like it's coming from the square box looking thing on the driver

When I start my 2012 Honda Accord gas just pours out and it looks like it's coming from the square box looking thing on the driver side and idk if it's from the pump or the box. How do I go about finding it out what it is? And it only happens when the car is started .

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several components in the fuel system that will only be pressurized when the vehicle is running. The best way to find the leak is with a visual inspection. From there you can decide how you want to go about replacing the faulty component. Unfortunately where you see the leak surface is not always where the leak is coming from. If the leak is being spotted at a low point, then it may be running down from somewhere higher. There are fuel lines that run along the driver’s side of the vehicle, and the leak may be running down them. Look for any physical damage. Check the connections on the lines, as they can become damaged, or even have a bad gasket. Only further inspection will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. When I start my 2012 Honda Accord gas just pours out and it looks like it's coming from the square box looking thing on the driver