Q: Need to know what to do with these codes generated

Sir Good afternoon, thank you for your response. These are the codes generated from my 06 Highlander hybrid Car: P0300, P0301, P0305, P0174B, P0171B, P0A7A, P0A92, B1476. Kindly advise me of what to do with these codes generated.

All the generated codes will need further inspection from a mechanic. The P0300, P0301, and P0305 are all misfires in the engine and could also cause some of the additional codes. You will need to have a diagnostics done and may need more time to diagnose the body codes that start with a B. The P codes are toward the power train and will need separate diagnosing. I would recommend having a certified technician, like from from YourMechanic, come inspect your trouble codes.