Q: Need to know what to do with these codes generated

asked by on October 24, 2016

Sir Good afternoon, thank you for your response. These are the codes generated from my 06 Highlander hybrid Car: P0300, P0301, P0305, P0174B, P0171B, P0A7A, P0A92, B1476. Kindly advise me of what to do with these codes generated.

All the generated codes will need further inspection from a mechanic. The P0300, P0301, and P0305 are all misfires in the engine and could also cause some of the additional codes. You will need to have a diagnostics done and may need more time to diagnose the body codes that start with a B. The P codes are toward the power train and will need separate diagnosing. I would recommend having a certified technician, like from from YourMechanic, come inspect your trouble codes.