Q: 2004 Acura TL changed both o2 sensors in bank 2 and still says bank 2 sensor 2 high voltage what else could it be ?

asked by on October 18, 2017

2004 Acura TL changed both o2 sensors in bank 2 and still says bank 2 sensor 2 high voltage what else could it be ? Isn’t letting me pass emission inspection.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Ruben. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming you have cleared the OBD-II code after the repairs were made, the only thing I could assume - without knowing the specific trouble code you’ve received - is one of the electrical harnesses connected to those O2 sensors is the source of your problem. I would start by clearing the codes with a professional digital scanner and seeing if this clears up your issue. If not, replace the electrical harnesses or have a professional mechanic help you correctly diagnose this onsite.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr