Q: Opinion about Audi

What are your thoughts on Audi?

To me, they are over-engineered, gigantic money pits. They cost a fortune to fix as they age. That’s the truth. If you really like Audi’s and want to buy one, then I would opt to lease it.

If you can afford to lease it, lease it and maybe you’ll get it out of your system and get another one. Because, when they get older and start to break down, they cost a fortune.

I hear people getting used ones all the time. They say, "I’ve got a great deal on this used Audi" and I say "You think you’ve got a good deal on this Audi."

Then, after a year or two, they are telling me that it costs a fortune to fix. I told them and warned them. I would never buy one. They are fun to drive, I’ve got to admit. They are good driving machines, but they are no fun to fix, they cost a lot and can have insanely low re-sell values. They go for nothing when they get to be 6, 7, or 8 years old. Because everybody knows they fall apart and they won’t get much money.

3. Opinion about Audi