Q: My interior rear-view mirror broke off... How can i re-attach it or is it even possible?

The mirror is still intact. The part that broke off was the whole mirror from the windshield. The only thing thats still stuck to the windshield is a velcro patch with a plastic button that slides into the broken off piece of the mirror and a big metal thing that I can see the mirror was holding on to.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The mirror will can be reattached. The main question is if you can remove the part of the clip that is broken from the mirror itself. If you cannot, you may be in a position to replace the entire mirror. There are other ways to attach the mirror, but they are not "professional" fixes. The replacement clip or mirror can be found online or through most dealership service departments. Make sure you know if that the replacement clip or mirror will work with the mount that you already have on your windshield. If you require more help replacing the mirror or clip, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My interior rear-view mirror broke off... How can i re-attach it or is it even possible?