Q: Where is MAP sensor located? 2002 Isuzu Turbo diesel Rodeo

Error code P1106 has come up and not sure where this sensor is. Motor lost power, engine light is on, have replaced EVRV, Turbo, Throttle body sensor and no go.

Hello - the MAP sensor is located on the intake manifold, near the back. It has a flat, 3-wire electrical connector. For assistance, I recommend a MAP sensor replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Where is MAP sensor located? 2002 Isuzu Turbo diesel Rodeo