Q: Brake pedal going straight to the floor

My brake pedal went straight to the floor as I tried to stop. I checked the fluid and it was full.

Hello. The brake pedal going to the floor is a common symptom of a faulty master cylinder. The master cylinder will usually fail due to an internal or an external leak. In your case I believe the leak is internal because generally, internal leaks are extremely slowly and the fluid level will drop very gradually. I suggest having the brake system examined by a certified technician. Being that your vehicle can not safely be driven on the road with faulty brakes, I believe you may benefit from a mobile mechanic service such as YourMechanic.

3. Brake pedal going straight to the floor