Q: How do I use Uconnect phone to redial a number?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I use Uconnect phone to redial a number?

If you accidentally hang up during a Uconnect phone call, or simply need to call someone back, you can do so using the redial feature. To do so, follow these steps.

1. Press the Uconnect phone button, which is on either your steering wheel or center console.

2. The Uconnect system will say “Ready,” and then beep.

3. After the beep, say “Redial” to call the last number that your phone dialed.

Tip

When you use the redial feature, Uconnect will call the most recent number that your cell phone dialed, not necessarily the most recent number that the Uconnect system dialed.