Q: Check Engine codes P0310 and P0705.

I have a misfire in cylinder 1 and the Check Engine light is blinking and giving codes P0301 and P0705. I am also sure that my NSS needs either cleaning or replacing.

The p0301 code could be caused by a bad spark plug or coil pack on the engine. I would have a technician perform a tuneup and test the coil pack to see if this clears up the misfire. As far as the p0705 code, this is for the NSS. I would replace it rather than clean it but you can clean them if the contacts are not completely worn out. A technician from YourMechanic can inspect your engine for you.

3. Check Engine codes P0310 and P0705.