Q: Q: Car pulling right

My car pulls to the right and has a slight leak at the steering rack. I think the problem is either the right inner and outer tie rod replacement or steering rack.

Yes, a leaking power steering rack should be replaced as leaking power steering fluid can lead to a loss in steering assist. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the front end steering components for any looseness or play. The replacement rack and pinion generally includes inner tie rods and the outer tie rods should also be replaced if any play is noticed. Finally the vehicle will require an alignment after the work is completed.

3. Q: Car pulling right