Q: My reservoir is empty every two days but my radiator is still full.what happens?

I have to add coolant every two days in the reservoir because is empty

If you have to keep adding coolant to the reservoir then you have a leak somewhere and would need to have the cooling system pressure tested to locate the leak. If there is no leak externally then you may have a head gasket leaking. Only a pressure test can determine where the leak is. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the system for you to locate the problem.

3. My reservoir is empty every two days but my radiator is still full.what happens?