Q: My reservoir is empty every two days but my radiator is still full.what happens?

asked by on September 28, 2017

I have to add coolant every two days in the reservoir because is empty

If you have to keep adding coolant to the reservoir then you have a leak somewhere and would need to have the cooling system pressure tested to locate the leak. If there is no leak externally then you may have a head gasket leaking. Only a pressure test can determine where the leak is. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the system for you to locate the problem.