Q: front end vibrates when in park and at stop lights

The car vibrates at stop lights and in park and runs more roughly than usual...changed out all motor and transmission mounts and tried fuel injection cleaner...still vibrates...check engine light is not lit and diagnostic check shows nothing.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2008 Mazda 3 to have a vibration at idle. The most common would be a misfire condition, fuel pump, vacuum leak, oxygen sensor, mass air flow sensor, or a coil. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your engine vibrations and make any repairs required.