Q: Flasher relay

Hey Robert I was wondering if you can tell me where to find the flasher relay in a 2003 Acura RL

The flasher is in the under dash fuse/relay box. If you need assistance testing the unit and/or pinpointing the cause of a problem with the turn signals, please request turn signal/flasher circuit diagnostic/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.