Q: i'm not getting the fuel mileage I got when I first purchased the car

When i got the car i was getting 414 miles per full tank, now I'm getting around 360. I took it back to Hyundai where they got me back to around 376, which didn't last long cause I'm right beck down to the 300's again. I only had the car a year and I'm ready to trade it in already. What could be causing this cause as long as i have a 5 year warranty I'm never going to get an honest answer. Please help, I'm frustrated!

• i'm not getting the fuel mileage I got when I first purchased the car