Q: Overheating car after running for 30 minutes

My car keeps overhearing. I can drive at least a half hour non stop without it wanting to overheat, for an example. I can leave from 9 and Ryan and drive to 9 and Gatriot and back than when park in drive way it will overheat. I replaced the belt and thermostat just got a oil change also. What else could it be ?

A: Hello there, many different faults will cau...

Hello there, many different faults will cause your 2002 Chrysler Sebring to overheat after running for 30 minutes. The most common faults are the water pump, radiator, air bubbles in the coolant, or airflow ducting to the radiator. In many cases the radiator fins become clogged with debris and after the engine runs for awhile the radiator is not able to cool the coolant down effectively. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your engine overheating and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.