Q: Recommendation on most reliable cars

What is the most reliable car you've ever driven? I have a thousand in cash to work with and I need a daily driver. Do you have any recommendations?

One thousand dollars for a car is not much these days. I have a ’94 Toyota Celica I’m driving and I paid 350 bucks for it five years ago. However, I bought it from a customer of mine who was getting a new car and was tired of their Celica. It had 200,000 miles on it, but still ran like a clock. You might go online and try to find a good used Toyota. I would say Corolla, Camry, or Celica are among the best models to choose from. Even though you are going to get a lot of miles on it, it can still last a long time.

3. Recommendation on most reliable cars